News & Events
QA@UPPZ Consortium Meeting
A consortium meeting and the second workshop within the framework of the project QA@UPPZ were held in Prizren from June 26th - 27th, 2012 at the of the University of Prizren.
The workshop was carried out by the partners of the project and attended by staff and student representatives of the university.
The Agenda of the Worshop had the following topics:
- Presentation of the newly established Quality Assurance (QA) Office and International Relations Office (IRO) of the university
- Recommendations of NARIC Kosova for higher eduction institutions to develop an IRO
- Importance of involvement of all levels in QA strategy development
- Building a culture for quality in the university - models and methods
- QA of qualitative aspects of teaching
- QA - an instrument to collect data
- Standards and Guidelines for QA in the European Higher Education Area